Yeah, lol. Broke the spell, disoriented from the
retrieving of memories. Now, you just gotta know that
marketing people, employing the most sophisticated
applictions,  understand that breaking the "spell",
the euphoria is NOT conducive to their game plan -
goes against  buying those comfort foods that are
triggered by memory.

--- bob Larson <bobl...@cablespeed.com> wrote:

> first time i heard the Grateful Dead in the grocery
> store it made me smile,
> but when i heard the 13th Floor Elevators while
> shopping it froze me and my
> jaw dropped... disbelief.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Access, No Cost.