To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Pacemaker

Ah. yes, sometimes they say that. It can cause problems in some. My neighbor used to get a very red and swollen face when she would eat too much salt. She also ate msg daily in small amounts, so I guess it could have been that too.

I was very dizzy and tired last week at my parents house, the alt is 5,000 ft, and I am not used to it, so my normally low blood pressure was a problem. I finally remembered it could be that, and I loaded a lot of salt on something and ate it. Next meal I did the same thing, and it really helped.

It would be nice if that was what was wrong, since it is easy to correct. if you eat little extra salt, it may be that you have reduced it too much. Especially if you eat no processed or prepared foods, like me. if I want salt, I have to add it on purpose, because I eat no junk food or processed food, no chemicals, additives or preservatives. I looked at the list for MSG on the website posted, and it is interesting. However I don't eat food like that very often.

I hope you figure it out and feel better.

Kathryn