From: Dee  <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:07:48 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Medisana

That's odd.  It probably shows I have lung issues  though as this is the reason
I bought the Medisana.  I find it difficult to breathe deeply and don't have
any 'puff'.  I can't blow up ballons for one thing, and on that thing the
doctors make you breathe into, I hardly get any reading at all.  Hopefully,
this will all be corrected as I persevere.  Dee