On Jun 23, 2008, at 4:30 AM, Dee wrote:

Can anyone tell me the best protocol for strengthening weak blood vessels please. My husband suffers from bleeds into the eye a lot and I am worried because there is a weakness in his family for this (two died of it) he started 1200mgs of vit C the other day, and almost immediately, had a bleed in the eye,

Here are some former posts about eyedrops for the eyes.
========================
From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
Date: December 13, 2006 4:18:42 PM PST
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Eye cataracts options with MSM, NAC, etc.

Carlos
I currently use eyedrops using Dr Christophers eyedrop tincture that
contains eyebright, billberry, etc. and includes Cayenne also.

I created my own formula by using CS, MSM, and 15 drops of
Christopher's extract in an ounce container.

My problem was heavy floaters. Not a problem anymore.

Stings a little, no big deal.

                                                Chuck
On 12/13/2006 11:56:41 AM, Carlos PĂ©rez (explorer...@hotmail.com)