You might look at the antibiotics they may have him on as they usually have a blood thinner in them?
Dave

Dee wrote:

Can anyone tell me the best protocol for strengthening weak blood vessels please? My husband suffers from bleeds into the eye a lot and I am worried because there is a weakness in his family for this ?two died of it? he started 1200mgs of vit C the other day, and almost immediately, had a bleed in the eye, so I am assuming this would not be the thing for him? He also had 'a turn' a couple of years ago when supplementing with a fairly high dose of Omega 3 so again I assume that this would not be the way to go either? Any help appreciated? Dee

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver?