Falling over with no warning sounds like syncope and that could be caused by a
number of things which Google could probably enumerate.    Faith G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:25 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Blood vessel health

        He   isn't on anti-biotics and never has been.  He actually isn't on
any medication at all, apart from the occasional Temazepan.  He has the best
vital signs I have ever known in people of our age, and the doctor says the
same, although I know the term 'normal' is misleading.  Its just that he fell
over one day with no warning and had an MRI to see what could have caused it.
This showed changes in blood vessels in his brain.  This may be 'normal' for
our age, who knows, but he also gets these burst blood vessels in his eye and I
wanted to see if there were anything I could find to help with strengthening
them (given the family history) Thank you for your input.  Dee