Well
Back in the seventies, it was Linus Pauling's "Vitamin C and the
Common Cold" that started me into becoming a megavitamin freak.
In all the time since, I've never heard of C being a blood thinner,
and because I have a heart condition, I am vitally interested in blood
thinners (desirable in my case).
C and the bioflavenoids strengthen tissue.
A specific for bleeding gums.
C is a specific for scurvy, which sounds like the symptoms you
describe.

C has alway been a major cornerstone of my personal health regimen.
I take 8 to 16 grams daily. I have never differentiated as to type, I
take plain ascorbic acid.

I look upon those that prefer non-corn sources or other C preparations
as nitpickers with money to spare, as my experience doesn't justify
it.

But it all comes down to self experimentation.
YMMV

                                                                Chuck
Two  antennae's meet on a roof, fall in love get married.
 The  ceremony wasn't  much but the reception was brilliant.

On 6/24/2008 2:15:36 PM, Dee  (d...@deetroy.org) wrote:
> Yes but the C he was first having was in a food form and 'bio transformed'
> by a culture of Saccharomyces cerevisia. The second form was just ascorbic
> acid, but you may well be right about the lysine. It is just that other
> forms of blood thinners, for want of a better word, seem to have the same
> effect. Dee

Checked by AVG.
PM