Dee wrote:
The thing is, if I set mine to plain text, I get no hyper links but have to type them into the browser. Dee

Then use a better email program. I use Thunderbird and it's wonderful.

I can set my different email addresses individually, this one to always post in plain text, and the links are clickable, and others in HTML if I wish to get fancy with my friends.

Have you tried looking at the settings on your email program? Maybe yours will do the same thing.

Thunderbird is a lot more secure as well. Doesn't eat trojans as easily as Outlook and some of the others.

Till recently most email groups forced plain text on all who posted. It's called Net Etiquette. Some of the other Etiquette rules included quoting back but only what you were replying to. And assuming the best intentions of anyone's posts since something can be misread easily online.

Cyndi