To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Whats the best Scabies treatment ?

Dear Trem,
Although we have not designed a protocol to address scabies, our research demonstrates that the well-publicized boron methodology should be quite effective. We have conducted in vitro tests to establish effectiveness.....and scabies is quite vulnerable to the
effects of boron.
While there are several protocols to be found, especially on the Internet, I believe that the one posted, originally, by Ted from Thailand....is the most preferable. It is the one upon which we based our evaluations. One note of caution, I believe I would encourage your "medical experimenters" to opt for the less powerful form found in sodium perborate.....in preference to the more concentrated forms. Actual treatment address should be relatively uneventful, and safe.....using simple common sense approaches. The majority insult would seem to present, usually, in the more hairy body areas----especially the head and genitalia; but the entire body surface would require direct exposure to any topically applied agent. I think the url referenced here, will give some useful commentary on Ted's protocol. Sincerely, Brooks.

http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html#reader
CURE DEMODECTIC AND SARCOPTIC MANGE