Thanks for all the info.The Vapor Rub got rid of the itch instantly.It may work
on ant bites etc to stop the itch too.I'm going to try the natural route 1st.
I ordered some stuff on Ebay thats going to knock it out fast.
One part of it is some type of fancy mud pack & the other has a bunch of
different oils.Heres the list of the oils
    *  Neem Oil
    * Tea Tree Oil
    * Karanja Oil
    * Eucalyptus Oil
    * Rosemary Oil
    * Peppermint Oil
    * Lavender Oil
P.S.  I bought some 20 Mule Team BORAX to start washing everything with it.
Would it hurt me to soak in it? Its used in the Morgellions protocal.