From: M. G. Devour
Date: 17/07/2008 20:13:39
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>How do I defend CS against this website?

Dear Dee,

There are a couple of things at work in these results...

One, it seems that maybe CS can interfere directly with the processes
that viruses use to infect cells, but we don't really know much about
how it might do this. All we know is that plenty of people believe
they've "nipped a cold in the bud" by taking large doses of CS at the
very first signs of symptoms.

Another aspect is that nearly every viral infection is usually followed
by a secondary, complicating bacterial infection which brings along
another layer of even worse symptoms. Tissues affected by the virus are
more vulnerable to bacteria. The CS prevents or minimizes the secondary
infection, hastening recovery and reducing the severity of symptoms.

So, with colds and flu, you're able to keep it down to a *simple* viral
infection which the body will normally clear in a week or two. Without
CS, you'd almost inevitably pick up an additional case of strep or some
other kind of bacteria, which makes things a lot worse.

Be well,

Mike D.