  From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
  Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:34 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>How do I defend CS against this website?

        Your mention of the 650 bacteria rang a bell and I am sure this is
the site I'm talking about Mike.  Unfortunately, I have passed this
erroneous information on, as you said.  And thank you for your explanation
of what could happen in the instances of viral infections; another thing I
will keep and hopefully be able to produce again!  Dee