Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Morning Dee,

>> At 06:37 AM 7/17/2008, you wrote:

          How do I defend CS against this website?

We must realize we are not super humans and we do not and cannot know everything.

The more we learn, the more we realize the things we do not know.

Seems there is an old quote that is something like this.

"The more we learn, the more we realize that we know nothing".

 This is not to say,  "Do not seek the truth".

 I have been seeking truth all my life,  and found a small amount of it.

Kim wrote:
I like the saying from Mark Twain -" What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know-it's what we know for sure that just isn't so" I guess the best thing for all who search for truth is to keep an open mind and be humble -that way we can continue to learn and grow.
cheers