Hi Cyndi,

That's great that it's working for you. It's my  understanding that some
genotypes are tougher to get rid of than others. Also, I  think the damn thing
can
transform into a more resilient form that can be  tougher to get rid of. An
excellent information and support group can be found  at this web site:
http://www.hepatitis.org.uk/

Be careful with the  oleander soup:
"Oleander is one of the most poisonous plants and contains  numerous toxic
compounds"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleander

Anyhow, good luck  with your fight against the dragon!

Best wishes,
Andy

In a message dated 7/17/2008 12:50:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,