Hi Kathryn,

I take it for health reasons. It wards off and gets rid  of bronchitis (I
have COPD) as well as it seems to keep colds at bay. As Mike  said in an
earlier
post, it may have some effect on secondary bacterial  infections associated
with colds and other viruses. I also rinse my mouth with  it to get rid of
bated
breath (^_^).

Kindest regards,
Andy

In a message dated 7/17/2008 6:36:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,