This is to Andy-

we are all waiting with bated breath to find out what you did use it for..... ;-)

kathryn

On Jul 17, 2008, at 7:20 PM, ascottsil...@aol.com wrote:

This is to james,
Answer:
Re-read my post. I did not say "it has no any benefit to my health."

Andy

In a message dated 7/17/2008 11:01:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jpmbu...@gmail.com writes:

This is to Andy,
Question:
So why are you still taking CS for more than 10 yrs if it has no any benefit to your health?
Just for curiosity.

james