  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:42 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>endomorphins

  I got some fish oil for him but he had a terrible time belching with it.  He
had such a bad time with the fish oil it now is given to the dog--she's doing
great.  I take the cod liver oil and don't have a real problem.  Will try and
get the Ginseng.  He told me he wasn't going to have to eat carbohydrates
because of all the calories from gel capsules he was getting.  He's not a good
pill taker.  He said he's afraid I'm going to get things out of balance with
selective vitamins.  I try to make sure he is getting a balanced diet.  He's
been very melon hungry and have had that on hand for snacking.

  Thanks,
  Dianne