  From: Dee <mailto:d...@deetroy.org>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:23 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>endomorphins

        I personally think that taking lots of different supplements can be
more of a hindrance; sometimes causing imbalance, which can be worse than not
enough.  I know you have to be really careful of which source Vit E comes from,
for instance.  I know a lot of people don't agree but IMO and from personal
experience, it is better to take something like kelp or spirulina or wheat
grass; because these are in a balanced form and contain most trace minerals and
lots of B and some C etc.,  maybe Vit C on its own is ok though and he would
probably need this.  My husband has a really low tolerance for *anything* and I
have found the Higher Nature Truefood C is really ok for him, whereas I have
tried straight ascorbic acid and he has all sorts of problems.  He is also ok
with spirulina.  Hope he feels better soon.  Dee