  From: S-Max<mailto:s...@emotap.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:36 AM
  Subject: CS>endorphins

  Dianne,
  Some of the following might help to alleviate, temporarily, your husband's
  pain.  And they will not add more drugs to his already saturated system. But
  please do check with his doctor or a natural practitioner first to see if
  these are okay for him to use.

  If he can sit in a hot bath tub with a cup of Epsom salts, the magnesium
  will be absorbed. Magnesium is great for reducing pain if one is deficient.
  Also, Global Light sells Magnesium Oil which can be rubbed on the body.
  Great pain reliever.

  There is Trameel cream, also Arnica Cream which are homeopathic creams that
  reduce pain that you find at the health food store. Also, don't forget about
  Emu Oil.

  I would recommend a Lymph Massage from a certified practitioner. It is
  important to get his circulation and lymph moving to release the toxin build
  up from the body. Toxin build-up in the body can cause a great deal of pain.
  S-Max