As Chuck says, these are not high powered lasers.

Nevertheless, you should not shine them directly into the eyes for any
extended period of time.

The other point that is not obvious is that different types of lasers
will reflect from surfaces that may either pass or absorb visible light.

Since the types of lasers that we would be using are visible, I don't
think this would be a problem since we could see it if it was being
reflected...

Dan