Thanks Dave (sorry Mike) one thing about all this is, that it is gradually giving me a better idea what the whole thing is about. I don't think I will ever fully understand the intricacies of it all, but at least I am getting a glimmer about some of the mechanics. I suppose that's what it's all about and the need for asking questions. dee

Dan Nave wrote:
Not quite.
The manufacturers have set up their systems so that you get a repeatable
brew of CS.  If you change any of the variables you risk changing the
CS.  Whether this would be of lesser quality, to a degree that it
matters, is the question.
With the SilverPuppy, you have control over only a few things to speed
up the brew.

If you wish to end up with the same concentration of silver, you can try
to speed up the time the unit takes to come up to the initial current
limit point.