but isn't it possible to just add something to one's own CS to turn it into a gel? I know I add CS sometimes to DMSO gel if I need it to go through the skin, so I suppose thats the way to go as I know DMSO is ok. dee

Neville wrote:

NO Dee, I don't want to go near gel's or anything, call me naive but I am satisfied with straight CS without the use of any stabilisers or anything. I'm just talking about CS and h2o2 in combination and in the right ratios that's all. I don't want a concoction of 1000ppm or anything, but having said that, I do need to do more reading to find out more before entertaining the idea of gels etc. I want to keep it simple and just have access to very good products for medicinal purposes. Most of the information I have found suggests there are some potential issues involved with gels or protiens etc. 'Good old' ICS is harmless and that's how I want it to stay. Neville.