If you want to make CS gel, why not consider using
Agar, which is derived from seaweed? Safe, non-toxic
and perfect for topical application.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neville [mailto:nevillem...@bigpond.com]
Sent: Sunday, 31 August 2008 9:54 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Polarity Reversal

NO Dee, I don't want to go near gel's or anything, call me naive but I am
satisfied with straight CS without the use of any stabilisers or anything.
I'm just talking about CS and h2o2 in combination and in the right ratios
that's all.  I don't want a concoction of 1000ppm or anything, but having
said that, I do need to do more reading to find out more before entertaining

the idea of gels etc.  I want to keep it simple and just have access to very

good products for medicinal purposes.  Most of the information I have found
suggests there are some potential issues involved with gels or protiens etc.

'Good old' ICS is harmless and that's how I want it to stay.  Neville.