NO Dee, I don't want to go near gel's or anything, call me naive but I am satisfied with straight CS without the use of any stabilisers or anything. I'm just talking about CS and h2o2 in combination and in the right ratios that's all. I don't want a concoction of 1000ppm or anything, but having said that, I do need to do more reading to find out more before entertaining the idea of gels etc. I want to keep it simple and just have access to very good products for medicinal purposes. Most of the information I have found suggests there are some potential issues involved with gels or protiens etc. 'Good old' ICS is harmless and that's how I want it to stay. Neville.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dee" <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Polarity Reversal

that is a good idea Neville. I thought I might get some gel maker to do this with CS which is probably easier. dee

Neville wrote:
Dee,
When I can get my hands on some 35% food grade h2o2 I am going to look at saving the residue on my electrodes, combining it with some diluted h2o2 and storing it for use on open wounds etc, never internally, but externally, and on animals also. I have read too many conflicting reports regarding the use of 3% and 6% Hydrogen Peroxide as bought over the counter so I won't entertain the idea of ingesting that stuff until I have done further research. It's all to do with 'stabilisers' that are added to the lower grade stuff so it can sit on the shelf forever and not go 'off', so to speak. The combination of both makes it extremely powerful as a medication, used correctly of course. Lot more research required yet! Come a little closer and I will whisper something in your ear...as I am a smoker I am probably going to need something to help my lungs sometime in the future and this will be the way to go.

...Neville.