where

E=voltage
I=current
R=resistance

so then,

I=E/R

or

R=E/I

meditate on that for awhile until you see the relationships as you leave one
factor constant and change another ... it should fall into clarity.

try writing out some sentences that states what's going on:

if the voltage is fixed, then raising the resistance (decreasing the
conductivity) decreases current flow.

for a given resistance, raising voltage increases current and vice versa.

and like that.