Could try copper sulfate, or dig up what they are growing on.
You only see the fruiting bodies, the mycelium portion under ground is much bigger.

Ode

At 01:01 AM 9/23/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Hey G! Your're right. Thanks, I now have a name for them. They are Ugly, Ugly Ugly. The neighbor had been trying to eliminate them for more then a year... nothing worked! Then I had the solution; Colodial Silver. But it did not work. Not sure if I should have just poured it on them instead of adding to the Revive. Hope someone on here has an answer.

connie