craehow...@juno.com wrote:

Hey G! Your're right. Thanks, I now have a name for them. They are Ugly, Ugly Ugly. The neighbor had been trying to eliminate them for more then a year... nothing worked! Then I had the solution; Colodial Silver. But it did not work. Not sure if I should have just poured it on them instead of adding to the Revive. Hope someone on here has an answer.

connie

Click here to find the satellite television package that meets your needs. <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2132/fc/Ioyw6iifPTvPGQ46nn72SMUFX9vsLD7Ni05gNt36P0scgmlJYxUJOY/>

I don't know if it would work or not, but putting it directly on the mushrooms would not help. You have to get the fungus that is producing the fruiting bodies, which is underground. Simply using something on the mushrooms themselves would be like trying to kill an Oak tree by poisoning the acorns hanging on the tree. You have to get to the roots, not the fruiting body.

Marshall