Dee wrote:
Maybe it is not enough oxygen in the system for some reason? This can be the cause for things turning blue, ie. lips etc., dee
Blood conditions can cause bluing, but it is different. Silver give a slate blue, blood low in oxygen is more of a sky blue. Also if you press on the nail above the bed, the blue will go to white if it is poor blood circulation, but the blue will be unchanged if it is silver. Mine are slate, and unchanged if you press on them.

Marshall

Sandee George wrote:
Hi There Neville - I concur with what you said - I myself have had blue
moons on and off over my life
starting from childhood, all long before I started using EIS so both Sol
and I have some other factor
which is causing this and I do believe it is the retention of heavy
metals from some other aspect in our lives, I have had two series of IV
chelation over the past 12 years and every time I do this the blue moons
go for about a year and then slowly return, so it is something definitely in my case to do with the way in which my body processes food etc., which is a contributory factor here - now what exactly that is I have yet to discover when I do I will let everyone know - however until then blue moons are nothing more than additional attraction to my hands !!!!! What I usually tell those who ask why is that I have a very high
iron reading in my body !!!!     I do believe that this is the case,
however cannot prove it as yet !!!!    I
am NOT about to use soy to find this answer !!!!
Cheers to all
Sandee

Peace is easy . . . It is a mind set
www.aliveagaingrenada.com