I believe it can be caused by a hormone imbalance too. And I love most of your 'rigmarole' Wayne <lol> dee

Wayne Fugitt wrote:

Notice I said,  a few facts, not all of them.

I have not tossed out any Rigmarole lately so I fear,
Dee thinks she got the best of me.

These facts did not come from any book, article, or anything I read.

First, .........  an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure.

Way back, I had a lot of boils.

I was young, strong and healthy at the time.

Here is some of the causes............