----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Boil Help, Why help a boil ?

Hi there Wayne,

Quote:
[I have known many people that were bitten by a snake. Not one died. Often they loose a leg or an arm, or part of one.]
-Not talking about snake bite specifically.
[Not sure I understand that the defence system kills many people. "Do you mean a properly functioning defence system",]
-Yep that's exactly what I mean, sometimes it can work too well.
[You mean blood disorders, body disorders, or generally screwed up body control systems.] -None of the above. Meant what I said, 'trauma', in what ever form and severity that takes. [Everything you said is close to fact, but not complete. What makes you think they know ?] -Not close, but spot on, and doesn't need to be complete for the purpose of general discussion and exchange of useful information. How do you know the world is round, now apply that reasoning to how 'they know' what they do, then apply that same reasoning to 'knowing' a lot, (I said a lot, not all, take note), of what you know about EICS as well. I'll let you to fill in the blanks or read between the lines of this statement. [I always ask my close friend that is a Professor of Microbiology. He can explain lots of things, but some things he can't. He will not lie to me.] -OK, ask him then, see if he knows, I won't lie to you either and I don't believe I am a close friend or professor. <g> I don't need to be a professor of anything if I read and/or research.
[Reading it does not mean you know it.]
-Afraid it does to me, if one considers oneself reasonably well read, and I apply that 'knowing' of it to EICS also. [I have read things many times, 20, 50, or more and still use my logic and 100,000 other facts I have stored in my mind.]
-SNAP!  (does this mean great minds think alike?) <g>
[I do not know it then, but I know and understand it better than 99 % of the people I come in contact with.]
-Ditto, SNAP again!

Like you, I find it hard to be humble sometimes. <g> When you know, you know, and when you don't but have a desire to know, you ask/read/research/observe/confirm and/or reaffirm! I'm colour-blind and only see two colours....black and white, if I detect 'grey' I apply all of the aforesaid till I see it in black or white, if I can't convert it, or have it converted to black or white and it remains 'grey' it's then discarded, 'other facts' I store in my mind also, 'doubt' is not a concept I subscribe to or entertain and off-load as excess baggage, and I apply that to EICS too. If Galeleo failed to stick with his assertions and convictions we would probably still be thinking the earth is flat. I believe you will see my 'not so subtle' point there.

Enjoy your day.........friend? <outrageous g>

N.
Colonial rebel impatiently awaiting the revolution/revelation!.