So by that thinking, then are we all guilty on this list of giving EIS to others and telling them of its wonders? After all, if it can't be 'proved' does this mean to say that it can't be true? Even though we know categorically that is does work? dee

Indi wrote:
You'd probably want to send it to a lab. Around three hundred dollars for
true answers. I realize it isn't cheap (or even affordable for most of us).
A good chemical analysis is not something an untrained person can do at home.
People get degrees in chemistry, you know. :)

As I've said before, my point is speaking in ABSOLUTES is irresponsible when your "testing" is so rudimentary.
"Feelings", anecdotal evidence, belief, etc do not disprove this point one bit.