> Anyway, thanks for pointing out my misstatements. I will be more
> careful about that in the future. Not sure if you read the whole
> discussion though, as there was a lot of email I never got the last
> couple of days and I have no way of knowing if all the email I sent got
> through. I think it was Comcast's fault, but am not sure...
>
> Cheers,
> indi

I KNEW it---------*^%*@ /Comcast WAS acting up again!
I went about 36 hours with no email from this list, and probably other sources
as well, judging by far lower email volume.

Yes, Indi, I think you are pointing the finger in exactly the right direction.
I'm glad to see this confirmation of my suspicions!

Sharon