Don't ever 'chuck it', filter it or 'skim' it if you want or use it topically, but you won't ever need to 'chuck it' Faith, [my conviction].

N.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Faith Gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:48 AM
Subject: Re: CS>blue moons revisited

Dear indi:

Thank you very much for your efforts. I think, after all, that you are right about anecdotal evidence. I appreciate the fact that you are discussing this. Truthfully, I have wondered about the condition of CS when stored for a while, and wonder how much it has changed, and what its present condition is. I personally cannot afford to get lab analysis on older CS. I wish I had some guidelines as to how long to keep it before chucking it and making some new. Thanks again. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Indi" <indule...@comcast.net>