Well and good!
Mike Monet was an interesting and knowledgeable electrical engineer,
with an enquiring mind and good math skills, was sometimes upset when
people didn't see it his way (the ONLY way).  You are pushing for the
opposite, in that you recognize humans, and the conditions in/by which
they try to find things out, vary widely.

OTOH, The double-blind cross-controlled experimental study as mandated
by the FDA and loved by big pharma is just Marvy, except it assumes
we're all just the same, or should be if we know what's good for us.  At
the sledgehammer level, sure.  Most of their meds are in the 5 to 500 mg
level.  Compared to CS at 10 to 20 ppm that is a sledgehammer for sure.
Another flaw in their protocols is that they assume testing a thousand
people for one year equals testing 100 people for ten years; taint so
M'Gee.  One of the virtues of the so-called anecdotal method, besides it
makes for good stories, is that the evidence - oh, sorry, experience -
is collected over much time and many different situations; it's 'small
time' and we can hassle it out ourselves.  We don't have the deus ex
authoritas of political or scientific regulation stifling our chance to
find out for ourselves what works and how it best works for us. Each.

Take care, avoid arcing!  Malcolm

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 19:36 -0400, indi wrote:
> Thanks. I imagine it'd be hard to ingest much of that without knowing
> something wasn't quite right. Anyway, I am careful to avoid arcing.
>
> BTW, I am a woman named Indulekha Sharpe, not some guy named Mike Monet.
>
> Cheers,
> indi
>

> >                                             Chuck
> > Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!