I do not agree with this at all.  Smacks of paranoia to me.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlene Hanson" <mlehan...@msn.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Measuring or Guessing

I agree with Kathryn, It might become illegal to be well without any supervision of the government regulated Pharma Companies, or their physicians. Seriously I appreciate the freedom we still have to share our experiences via the internet. I hope this freedom will not become a regulated system. M ----- Original Mess age ----- From: Clayton Family<mailto:clay...@skypoint.com>