On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:33:08 +1030
"Neville" <nevillem...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> [...]

:) I can see it now: "Our newest drug, Silvcheminol Ag, is the
best -- just check out our list of side effects. You won't get that
making it at home!"

A friend of mine, who's a nurse in a burn ward, says silver-lined
bandages are in common use now for severe burn patients. I was surprised
to hear it, thinking for sure they'd rather push synthetic chemicals
than silver. Maybe there's hope for western medicine yet (some distant
day).

indi