Dear Indi.

Thank you for the information
I am a professional non toxic house cleaner, I have 17 clients that I clean myself and I am 65.  I research everything I use because I use these products continually.
One can almost tell what kind of diseases the client and family has just by what is under the sink.
I also specialize in molds, it is amazing what kinds of diseases they can produce.

I did not know, but you know those little rubber duckys that children use in the tub?
I was cleaning out the tub, a few of these were in the tub,so I squirted out the water... lo and behold what came out was pure black mold.
I told my client, she now squirts all water out after the bath and has made the holes bigger.
Goes to show it can hide anywhere.
Mary
-------------- Original message from indi <indi.sha...@gmail.com>: --------------