Hi Rowena;

Well, I didn't see it 'til "repost", so perhaps it slid down under to
you before it was blown around the side to us (or me, anyhow)  <g>

Biological warfare-terrorism is probably more likely in the future than
nuclear; sneakier, cheaper and leaves more of your target's resources
intact for plunder.  Also bugs can be intensely debilitating to their
victims, tieing up resources to keep them alive, as it spreads.  And, as
Slick Willie noted: "It's the gift that keeps on giving."

Two books on our progress in the craft:  "Lab 257" and "Plum Island"

And, as always; Thanks to you Brooks! for your suggestions for relief
from the effects of these disgusting weapons.