I got it Brooks but have only just logged on as I am having computer troubles (again) dee

brooks76009 wrote:

This is a re-post, would someone let me know if my original post of this morning was ever received on-list. I have no evidence that it went through. I seldom post, these days, and when I do I believe it to be of some substance. Since my available time for such is quite limited, it is somewhat discouraging.....if, indeed, this post did not come through.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley

    *Subject : *Recent Research on Weaponized Biologicals

    *Date : *Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:53:12 -0500 (EST)

    *From : *"brooks76009" <brooks76...@lycos.com>

    *To : *<Silver-list@eskimo.com>

    Based upon evidence exhibited by most of the "most likely"
    participants to be involved in any "large scale", organized
    military or terrorist-induced conflict.....I offer the following
    information----which may be of value/interest to the general list
    membership.

    Dr. Thomas E. Levy, and associates, have conducted and released
    some rather compelling data relative to the possible effects of
    several (of the most likely) biological agents

    to be the source of future Bioterrorism incidents. To wit: The
    most likely candidates.....beyond Anthrax and Smallpox, seem to be
    Plague (pneumonic/bubonic plague), Tularemia (especially
    Francisella tularensis) and Botulinum Toxin (as produced by
    Clostridium botulinum). A majority of cases of plague can be,
    logically, assumed to occur--naturally---as bubonic----weaponized
    forms of septicemic and/or pneumonic strains can be anticipated
    among potential military insults.

    Bubonic Plague insults (in general) do respond to rapid,
    intensive, treatment protocols.....especially if addressed within
    the first 2 to 6 days. Colloidal Silver HAS EFFECTED quite
    powerful, suppressive/corrective effects (in in vitro) on this
    form. If left untreated, the death rate usually exceeds 50%.
    "However, Septicemic plague is almost uniformly fatal when left
    untreated". * Pneumonic plague...similar to anthrax, requires
    aggressive treatment

    to avoid fatality. Although Broad-spectrum antibiotics (e.g.
    Streptomycin, gentamicin, doxycycline, tetracycline, and
    chloramphenicol....do exhibit useful effects-----if introduced
    EARLY IN THE INFECTIOUS STAGES. Vaccine is no longer available for
    the plague.

    Tularemia is a disease caused by the Fancisella Tularensis
    bacteria. Though not a potential bioweapon familiar to most
    people----the extreme contagiousness, especially from the
    inhalation form---makes it a very enticing candidate for
    bioterrorism. Usually not considered a major fatality threat....if
    left untreated, pneumonic tularemia can be expected to inflict 33%
    mortality. Early, proper treatment should keep the mortality to 2%
    of patients. However,

    data seems to indicate that WEAPONIZED strains may prove to be
    much less responsive to antibiotic address.

    Botulinum represents a more consequential threat, especially
    because of the power ans speed of its effects. Botulinum-generated
    toxin is extremely powerful (considered by some to be the MOST
    powerful, single, toxic agent on the planet), e.g. one
    gram---properly distributed, could kill one million people. If
    inhaled, a dose 1/100 of the swallowed dosage would be sufficient
    to cause death. The frightening prospect for Botulinum is that it
    is the TOXIN derivative....not the bacteria itself.....which is
    the killing agent. As there is no biogical component in the toxin
    fraction----colloidal silver is of INCONSEQUENTIAL EFFECT as a
    protocol modality against it. However, there is GOOD NEWS for
    those seeking a helpful response to ALL THREE of these biological
    weapons. Dr. Levy and associates have utilized protocols first
    developed by individuals like, Klenner (1957), Calarese (1985),
    Jahan (1984, and Dey (1966).....to confirm a VERY POWERFUL ADDRESS
    in aid! ing an effective response to all three of these insults.
    The protocols are based, primarily, upon the implementation of
    Vitamin C, intravenously in the acutely poisoned. As a
    prophylactic, daily dosages of 5000 to 6000 mg of

    any form of ascorbic acid have demonstraed to be UNUSALLY
    effective in aiding the body to avoid the "scurvy-like" condition
    which enables a large panoply of bacterial insults to proliferate...

    and to rapidly metabolize the increased vitamin C...which has
    become available.

    It is of special note to realize that the vitamin C exhibits a
    VERY beneficial effect in

    cancelling the effects of the Botulinum toxin....along with
    potential compromises usually inflicted by NEARLY ALL toxin
    related insults. Vitamin C therapy demonstrated VERY POWERFUL

    efffects on a "group of 24 pesticides, heavy metals, hydrocarbons,
    and gaseous pollutants".

    Additionally, "patients who were clinically ill from the effects
    of this group of toxins invariably showed dramatic improvement
    from the infusion of enough vitamin C." It should be noted that
    these (infectious agents/toxins) were predominately diverse,
    rather than similar

    in nature.

    I use this forum to encourage the list members to SERIOUSLY
    consider the employment of

    sufficient quantities of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) on a daily
    basis (5000 mg to 10,000 mg) up to "bowel tolerance".....as
    insurance against a majority of opportunistic pathogens, presently
    existent in our environment. This recommendation is one of good
    diet...and in no way whould be regarded as medical advice----IN
    ANY FORM.

    Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour