  From: jlgregel
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:08 AM
  Subject: CS>stubborn virus

  I've been working with a 2 year old cat that has feline herpes virus over the
past year with EIS/CS.  He has received oral doses, and nebulizer treatments
using the EIS/CS, I've been making in my SilverGen.  DMSO drops are added to
the nebulizer.  He improves for awhile and then will "flare" up again.
  My question is if I should consider trying to reduce the size of the
particles further using food grade 35% hydorgen peroxide in order to get the
EIS/CS deeper into his sinus area?

  If I remember correctly there was some discussion on the safety issues and
how to do this back a few months ago.  Old posts were lost in a computer crash
in November.

  Could anyone offer anything that might help?  This cat gets very deep
infections in the sinus...likely even into bone.
  He receives many other forms of treatments through our Holisitc and regular
vet, but I still hold out hope that EIS/CS will be the answer for him
  Thanks much, Lin