M. G. Devour wrote:
Marshall wrote:
I really can't make a recommendation on using H2O2 in the lungs.  On the
plus side, the lungs use H2O2 made by the body to clear organic matter
from the lungs. On the down side I have heard that if it is too strong
when nebulized, it can produce copious amounts of foam, and cause
suffocation.

And wasn't it peroxide that was used when Jason's friend who was a smoker nearly went into arrest from the mobilization of nicotene?
Yes, indeed. I had forgotten about that since no one in my family smokes.

Marshall
Mike D.