On relapses at the beginning of tratment, I suspect herxheimer
reaction do to the body being overwhelmed dealing with die-off of
pathogens. ( gets worse before it gets better)

OR, if you want to try another direction, I suggest trying a round of
MMS, a potent pathogen killer. http://mmsmiracle.com/
Best to get/read Humble's book. This is powerful stuff.

                                                Chuck

Printers always die on page 999 of a 1000 page report!!!