Hi Indi

People are experciencing some good results using the Godzilla. A very simple
unit to make and very effective. I have used it for several years for all
kinds of stuff. It cured my drop foot when the good greedy doc's wanted to
do back surgery. My own family was upset with me for not following doctors
orders, now 2 of my sisters use the Godzilla.
 More info can be found at
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/

I wish you the best and god bless.

Sam L