Thanks for your reply, and for the link.
I am hoping it's a herxheimer, but I just don't know.
Straight CS applied topically and internally got this under
control for me in the past, so I'm going back to that for now.
I just downloaded part one of that book on mms, maybe I will try it after I
learn a bit more.

Cheers,
indi

--

WARNING: This message may contain sarcasm, dark humor, disagreement, and
honesty.