Day Sutton wrote:
Iron level was not bad, but my chelation Dr. said to donate some whole blood, to bring it down. I didn't start with 10 grams. started with 500mg caps and graduated to Ascorbic Acid powder later on. gradually went up to 10 without bathroom interruptions..

Exactly, and starting low and trying to build up is what I tried and tried for years, but I could never get beyond 500 mg reliably without the big D. Sometimes I could get away with 1000 mg in one dose, but never could determine why ok one day and disaster the next.
I DO have a sensitive gut, IBS-D for 30 years. Improving.
sol