At 11:59 AM 12/20/2008, you wrote:
I somehow think that it wouldn't have been the Vit C that was responsible!  dee

If that be true,

        Why does it not happen to everyone ?

Wayne

=================================

-------Original Message-------

From: Day Sutton
Date: 20/12/2008 14:43:32
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Vit C warnings, was Re: CS>Vitamin D Questions

BTW they say that the massave doses of VitC that Dr. Pauling took all his life finally killed him at the age of 94.

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com> wrote:
I take 10 grams daily of oral VitC as did Linus Pauling.  My iron level is always in order.  I haven't donated blood for almost, a year.  Time to donate again..

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour