This is all very good, but the link between mental illness and brain damage is too real to pass up. And that egg sacks have been found in the brains of bipolar people is also instructive.

It would be interesting to hear if silver passes the brain barrier enough at sufficient quantity to keep the illness to a mild roar. Already there are some antiparasitic drugs that are used for bipolar. There may also be fungal infection of the brain, not to mention brain irritation from various chemicals, etc. We know less than we think.

Kathryn