are you talking about the detox part of it?

On Jan 30, 2009, at 9:34 PM, jesse jukowitz wrote:

This might be a bit beyond most but read Dianetics and you will understand this better and actually be able to handle it yourself in many of the cases.

Dr. Jesse Jutkowitz    www.ADVBIOSTRUCTURALCORR.com
 Institute for Advanced BioStructural Correction™
340 Fairmount Terrace, Fairfield, CT 06825  203.366.2746  www.advbiostructuralcorr.com

"Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Advanced BioStructural Correction™ - we are changing the face of healthcare in the world for the better.