Well, you *could* have a point, but here's why I doubt it:
Ever owned horses? I have, grew up with them. The expression
"healthy as a horse" is kind of ridiculous. Horses are incredibly
delicate creatures. Eating a few baby green apples (just one example)
can *kill* some horses! Many horse owners are quite wealthy (DISCLAIMER:
not me, and I don't currently own any), and many would not hesitate to
conjure a fearsome storm of litigation over anything that might do harm
to their horses. So I feel quite confident that I am (1) less delicate
than mamy horses and (2) pretty safe using DMSO sold for horses.
So unless anyone can actually cite a genuine reason why this is incorrect,
I'll save the "couple" (if you consider 94.24 or so a "couple") dollars for
other things. I think it's a scam.

--
indi

--