How large a turkey, Debi?  We always cook ours during the day on Thanksgiving,
and end up not eating until six o'clock at night.  MA

________________________________
From: Debi <dlov...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:36:55 AM
Subject: CS>turkey turning...OT

I know that Jennie-O turkeys come with this attached. I always wondered why
would you need to turn a turkey?. I cook mine slow, all night usually at 200
degrees, wake up in the morning to a perfectly cooked, melting off the bone,
yummy turkey. I surround the turkey with dressing and cover with foil loosely.
works every time. No turning necessary. I cook it for 15 minutes at 400 degrees
to brown it up pretty, then turn it down to 200 degrees and go to bed.

Debi 2009
see my blog www.debsholisticallyhealthy.blogspot.com